Wednesday, December 28, 2005

She's a lady

"Well she's all you'd ever want,
She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner." - Tom Jones

When you make the decision to get married to a person, one of the first things that you need to be sure of is the fact that you are compatible.

I'm not saying that you have to agree on everything, that would just be wrong, but there are certain parts your personalities that just have to click. I knew that Sarah and I were working on that level shortly after I met her. You can just feel things like that about a person that you're that in tune with.

A few weeks ago, I got Sarah's her very own game console for the first time. There was a moment or two when I thought that she was just humoring me when she said that she was happy to get it, but after a while I could tell that she was really enjoying having it and was on her way to becoming a gamer.

"She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner." - Tom Jones

If you're married, or even if you're just dating someone, there are those special moments that come along in a relationship that let you know that you're with the right person.

One of the most recent "special moments" that I have shared with Sarah happened just before I fell asleep a few nights ago. I was laying in bed beside her, while she was playing "Pac N' Roll" on her Nintendo DS. Here are the three sentences that I heard, in order, from her.

"Oh, come on."

"Aw, shit."

"Well doesn't that just suck the big wanger."

"Yeah yeah yeah She's a Lady
Listen to me baby, She's a Lady
Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady
And the Lady is mine" - Tom Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home