Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Poop Dreams

Well, the streak is over. Actually, it ended on the night that I wrote my last story. So for those of you keeping track at home, it was 20 days between "real" diaper changes for Gabrielle. Man, you should have seen the look on her face when I went to change her.

"I've got something special here for you, Dad," she seemed to say with her eyes.

I've got a few questions for a few of you parents out there.

1. How can their be seeds in there? It's not like she's drinking a Big Mac bun when she's eating.

2. What's up with the smell? Ok, I know it's supposed to be bad, but recently they've smelled like Hooters chicken wings. (not that I've ever been there.)

I guess part of the magic of parenting is figuring out where in the hell some of that came from... or perhaps it's best to just not think of it at all.

Ignorance is Bliss afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home