Thursday, February 17, 2005

Is change good?

When I started writing at this site, I really wanted to focus on some funny things from the past that had happened to me and/or my family. After writing for a while though, I began to realize that sometimes I'm neglecting the funny things that are happening to myself and family on a daily basis. That being said, I didn't really want to just have little posts every day talking about how Sarah's farts made Gaby cry. Those stories would get their due recognition in time.

Over time though I have realized that some of these stort stories are every bit as good as the longer ones that I've been writing. Of course, all of my stories are crap. So the way I look at it, either I'm going to be telling you some old stories, or the boring minutia that happens in my everyday life.

Now you'll be getting the worst of both worlds, thanks to my hackneyed writing and the internet.

Lucky for you, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home